Garden update

 If you are new to this blog, you'll learn I love taking pictures of the flowers in my garden.  If you are a frequent reader, I'm sorry for more flower pictures!
 These are my knockout roses
 They are amazing!




 I've got some Lily of the Valley, given to me from a neighbor
 This is a nandina with all kinds of new growth.  In the fall, they turn bright red!
 The ants are just about as excited as I am for the peonies to bloom!
 Lovely azaleas

 I got some lambs ear from a neighbor, too.  It has spread very quickly


 Hostas from a neighbor
 I LOVE hostas



 These are my absolute favorite!
 They smell heavenly and are just so darn cheery



Oh yeah, and I have this really cool piece of furniture now...an old church pew!  Not sure what I'll do with it yet

Comments

Unknown said…
My grandmother had 2 pews. One was in the living room in place of a couch and the other was smaller and on the porch. The smaller one may have been an old carriage seat. I'm not sure that was actually a pew. They're lovely. I don't see why you can't just leave it there.
Veronica said…
Gorgeous flowers! I can't wait to see the peonies.
pearle said…
The gift of flowers and plants can suit all occasions, not just romantic ones!
_________________
Murano Vase
pearle said…
The gift of flowers and plants can suit all occasions, not just romantic ones!

_________________
Murano Vase
Inna said…
Wow so execellent pictures