the third annual Cookie Day!

 This past Sunday was the annual cookie day with what originally was just my mother-in-law and myself.  It has now grown to my best friend, my mom, and my sister-in-law.  Marie always makes a fantastic lunch and then we get down to business!
 We had quite the agenda!
 Just getting into the baking...look at all the supplies!

 Kyle anxiously awaits the cinnamon cookies
 "Are they done yet?"
 The beautiful cinnamon sandwich cookies
 Little turtles
 This has a bit of a story...check the picture below.  See those adorable white logs with red sprinkles?  Yup, those are supposed to be the same "cookies".  They failed miserably.  I blame the recipe.  It was absolutely not salvageable.  The "logs" were too dry to roll and too crumbly to dip into super-thick white chocolate.  So we gave up


 Here's the spread!
And some thumb-print cookies.  Excuse the color, I didn't do any post-processing with any of these photos.

Cookie day is always a blast!  Thanks to Marie for always hosting such a wonderful day!

Comments

I wish I lived closer and I'd join you too!
Marley said…
That sure would be fun, Boofy! I hope you are enjoying the new little one in your life :-)