Last wedding of the year!

 Earlier this month, I had my last wedding of the year.  It was for two of my friends from college. 
 I am so glad they called me to shoot this! 
 They are such a fun couple and I've known them since freshman year of college when we all lived on the same floor in the dorms

 These two have history!


 The bride's, Amy, shoes were a hit all night!
 Check out the inside of Lightfoot Cafe in Leesburg.  This used to be a bank

 The cake was gorgeous, but even more impressive is that Amy made those flowers herself!


Oh yeah, there was some cake smashing, too! 

Thanks again guys for letting me be part of your day

Comments

MiYat said…
I quite like this blog, its always nice to recap the last or greatest events of the year. Food looks great and those pink shoes are amazing!!! GREAT BLOG!!!