Tough Mudder

 This weekend Alex and I made a trek to Wintergreen Resort for Tough Mudder.  We stayed in a small B&B in Afton, VA called Le Bleu Ridge; about 20 minutes from Wintergreen
 This handsome little fella lived there; his name was Le Mew

 He wasn't shy, either!

 We couldn't have asked for better weather!
 This is the view from the parking lot of the B&B we stayed at

 Right next door is the Flying Fox Vineyard. 
 We got a glass of wine and enjoyed the sunset


 Later that night, I decided to attempt my first start photography.  The sky was so incredibly clear and the stars so bright!  It was very cold but I captured a few shots I like
The green glow on the tree was from a small streetlamp not too far away.  It wasn't totally dark but the streetlamp didn't totally ruin my photos either.  I'll see if I can get some Tough Mudder photos up here soon, too!  Alex and I finished in 4.5 hours.  It was one of the physically hardest things I've ever done

Comments