Work at someone else's house

About a month ago, I spent a couple days at my parents' house helping them with some projects.  One of them was repainting their front porch. 






 Part of that involved painting the ceiling of the front porch.  My mom found a great light blue paint so we put that up.  I think it looks great and is very fitting for the age of the house
 We also got into stripping wallpaper.  Unfortunately I don't have a before picture but it was dark green wallpaper
 Sorry for the sideways picture...the plan is to paint the walls above the wainscoting and paint the wainscoting white
And here is a picture I took of all my soccer trophies before I threw them all away.  I've been holding on to them for years and finally decided to chuck 'em; not without taking a picture first! 

Comments