Still working on this deck of ours...

 Alex and I spent Thanksgiving at my parents' house.  And this little fella is nothing but trouble!  He is a massive kitty and loves to play
He was getting irritated with me because I woke him up
 This is the current state of our deck.  Almost done!  I know I've been saying that for months but it takes a lot of work when it's mostly just 2 people
 We got the balusters up today; tomorrow we will finish the railings for the stairs
This is the view from the back corner of the deck, facing the house.  Last thing will be the pergola but there's no real time constraints for that

The only shopping I did on Black Friday was Home Depot and I bought a new washer and dryer for an awesome price! They will be delivered in 2 weeks

Comments

Unknown said…
Mar the deck is looking great! I can't wait til it's finished :)