Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!


This is the entrance to our new master bathroom.  As you can tell, we got the door in place; which is great because that means no more flashing the neighbors!  Woohoo


We picked out our granite vanity tops this weekend and are getting measured for them this week.  The granite we picked is called Metallica and it is awesome!  I can't wait to get some pictures of it


Today we went out to my parents' for Easter brunch and had a great time just enjoying the weather and conversation.


My mom always has great flowers!


She had these in a few spots in the house and I'd never seen them before!  They are called Quince.  I love them!


They will be added to my ever-growing list of plants I'd like to plant once we get around to it.

Just a quick update for now.  Hope everyone enjoyed the nice weather!

No comments: