Snow...again!


So we got snow...again!  I couldn't be happier but I know a lot of people certainly aren't.  I never get tired of snow; even when I have to drive to work in it.  It's just so pretty!  I woke up the other day and saw this glowing sky!  That's the plus-side to waking up early


And then this morning, I woke up to this!  Lovely :-)


I took a brief walk around campus to capture some shots


I'm glad I walked when I did because it quickly turned gray and it got warm.  It looked as if the trees had been dipped in white chocolate



There are still some nice, relatively secluded spots on campus.  I wouldn't find myself on this path at night but during the day, it's wonderful


And this little gem...right off the main road


I snapped this yesterday


And it's the same bikes today.  I don't think they'll get much use :-)

So as the forecast goes, we are slated to get over 20inches this weekend!  I'm sorry I won't be around to see it as I'm heading up to Snowshoe; I hear they're expecting snow as well.  It should be a great weekend!

Comments