Pizza


So, doing this Primal challenge, there is one thing I miss the most already; pizza! Anyone who knows me well knows how much I love pizza. I happened to come across a primal pizza recipe made with almond meal instead of flour. It was actually a very simple recipe and I threw it together pretty quickly.

How did it taste? Really good, actually! I was skeptical but it turned out great. Anytime I need a pizza fix, I'll turn to this. The recipe is really only for the dough and sauce, the rest is up to you. We put fontina, mozarella, mushrooms, green and red peppers, bacon, and onions.


Doesn't it look great? On another note, now that Domino's has changed their recipe, I'll definitely want to try their pizza once our challenge is over

Earlier today we got around to putting up our new lights


I am so happy to have these up! They look so much better than the old ones!

Comments