National Cathedral


Alright, so I finally finished editing the photos from the wedding I shot at the National Cathedral and I'm going to upload some of them...ok, a lot of them. So bear with me. It will also span over two posts so check out the next one too




Some of the groomsmen, including the groom, were highly decorated


Nobody knew how to tie a bow-tie...iPhone and YouTube to the rescue!


The groom showing off his sword


Groom sneaking up behind the bride for the "reveal"


Seriously, what a beautiful couple!


I think the bride looks like Charlotte from Sex and the City. Don't you?




Post-ceremony fun :-) She was throwing her long veil in the air








Comments

Veronica said…
All your pictures are amazing. We must figure out a way for you to both photograph and be IN my wedding simultaneously, haha :)