Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Humph


Today sucked...it just plain sucked big time. I'm way too exhausted and pissed off to bitch about it all but the icing on the cake was that I left my wallet sitting on my desk at work. Normally I wouldn't be too worried about it but it was unusually full of cash (payment from the wedding this past Saturday) and our cleaning crews at work are well-known for their sticky fingers. I know if I didn't go get it, all that cash and probably my wallet would have been gone the next morning. So, whatever, I have to drive back to work. I seem to have picked the day that Mason was holding some type of graduation...high school perhaps. Of course traffic was a shit-storm and it took me 2 hours to make it to work and back.

Awesome...

1 comment:

Veronica Hohenstein said...

Mason us such a pain in the ass sometimes. Sorry, Marpy.