My FAV!


I discovered the best place EVER tonight! Actually, I discovered it about a month ago but it wasn't open at the time. What is it you might ask? Cupcakes Actually! Yeah, that's the name! How fun is that?!

Well, seeing as it was my first "experience", I asked the lady to give me "the tour". To be honest, she had me at "flourless chocolate cupcake". HELLLLOOOOO! But I let her finish anyway. They come in these cute little blue boxes with individual cupcake compartments :-) Very cute!


Ok, so she got me with the red velvet cake with cream cheese icing too...




Forgive me, for I have sinned...






So, I only tried the chocolate one tonight and it was pretty awesome! Less brownie than I expected but I think that's because they used dark chocolate more than milk chocolate. I actually prefer dark over milk any day but when it comes to brownies, I don't take kindly to messing with the milk chocolate flavor. Don't get me wrong, it was still awesome!

I'm definitely looking forward to trying the red velvet cake one. I know Alex will too ;-)

I will try to stay away from this place as best I can...1. because I can't imagine they're using anything low fat in these (nor should they!) and 2. they are a bit overpriced. And by a bit, I mean a lot. These puppies will set you back $3.75 a pop! I realize they're "gourmet" cupcakes but c'mon, they are JUST cupcakes (ha, listen to me!). Yet, I still paid it!

If you have a sweet tooth, I would definitely recommend it! Not for your average sweet toother...you gotta really love sugar!

Comments