Fun


I am kicking this packing thing into high gear! We have SO much stuff and I just don't have enough boxes or newspaper to pack it all up. It's a bit overwhelming. So again, I must skip a photo of myself and just post a random one.

Alex and I were in Home Depot today when we decided to pick up a few paint samples of some colors we have been thinking we'd like to try. These are 4 colors we absolutely loved! The samples are great little 8oz cans and they are only $4 a pop! Not bad to make sure you love a color as much on the wall as you did on the paper. I am so excited to try these colors :-)

I think the orange is my favorite...it's called Apple Crisp. What do you guys think?

Happy Easter!!

Comments

Andrea said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said…
picking out colors can be frightening, but it's so much fun! I just painted my room a darkish brown and painted B's room bright blue... and my kitchen "indian red". can't wait to see pics of how your new place turns out! hopefully we'll see you soon:) congrats again!

April 13, 2009 12:10 PM