Blossoms!


What a wonderful weekend it's turned out to be! Friday was so crappy but this weather just put me in such a good mood. Alex and I headed into DC yesterday for the cherry blossom festival. We left around noon but actually ended up just killing some time at his parents' house because there was a ridiculously long line out the doors into the parking lot at the metro! Apparently the whole world was heading down there. So we actually got down there around 2pm and knocked around all day. We got dinner and drinks at La Tasca and then met Adam and Catherine at RFD for more drinks! All in all, it was a great day! And today is just as beautiful. I climbed this great cherry tree right outside our apartment so Alex could snap the photo above :-)


We checked out the WWII memorial of course. The last time I saw it was when it first opened. It's still cool to see. We also hit up some museums


And this little pup got a ride!!


This picture would have been much better had there not be 50 people in front of me. Oh well


And here's the lovely guy who accompanied me to the festival. I know he wasn't too psyched to brave the crowds but we ended up having a great day! And the best part is that he wasn't working!



I hope everyone else had a great weekend! Tomorrow we will know for sure how this house BS will end. We were going to see some houses today but the one I wanted to see was already under contract...bummer.

Comments