If only I could bathe in the sun all day! It wasn't particularly warm today but it was sunny. I can't wait for the warm weather.
Wells Fargo has told us that they need one more document before they can give us an approval (or deny, I guess). He said he was hoping it'd be today but I guess it'll be tomorrow. I'm ok with that. It's taken this long already, what's another week or so? We will still have to wait on Wachovia, but Wells Fargo is the big one.