Meh


I decided to break out the fine china this morning. I have chai tea every morning and the coffee mug is always way too big. Alex finally suggested that I use our tea cups from our wedding china. I am so happy he suggested it because it reminds me just how much I love our set! It is called "Ballet Ribbon" by Waterford. Right now everything is still in boxes in our closet but I can't wait for the day we can show them off in a nice hutch and use them for special occasions.

I'm really losing my motivation for this project and I'm sure you have noticed that my photos have been lacking lately. I don't know if it's just been the mood I've been in or just because it's hard to stick with. I'm hoping the nicer weather will help.

Wells Fargo has told us they will accept our offer, however, they still need to do all the paperwork so I guess it's not official yet. We still have to wait for an answer from Wachovia but we're at least a little bit closer! That definitely makes me excited! I know that when we have the house to work on, this photo project will be even harder but maybe I'll have more to take pictures of.

Anyway, Happy St. Patty's to everyone! I hope you got to go out and celebrate by drinking green beer! Had it not been a Tuesday, maybe I'd be out there too...

Comments