Friday!


ZEXY! This would be my just-out-of-bed hair. It was so poofy since I'd used hair spray yesterday. I couldn't waste the opportunity to snap a quick photo

Today was pretty normal except when I brought out Biscuit and Alex insisted she was "asleep" under his arm. I was skeptical because Biscuit never sleeps on us. After about a minute, I had Alex get up and lo and behold, that darn hammie was gone! We removed all the cushions and pillows and no Biscuit. Looked all over the apartment...no Biscuit. Finally when I was looking under the couch, I realized where she was......INSIDE the couch! Yes, somehow in a matter of a minute, she squeezed her way to the interior of our couch.

So what you see here is Alex peering through a hole he had to cut in our couch to see where Biscuit was. It took us a good 20 minutes to get her out of there. She is such a troublemaker!!


And I opened this bottle of wine that I've been saving for a few weeks. Alex and I went to Total Wine and Beverage a few weeks back and I told the guy I liked sweet wine. Well, he directed me to this and said I wouldn't be disappointed. I gotta say...I must be careful what I wish for. I took one sip and could barely swallow it. This is like drinking a glass of sugar. I can't even believe how sweet it is. I guess I just didn't think "wine" could be this sweet...I figured it was just grape juice.

I like sweet, but, yick!

Comments