Chilly


Today was so much colder than the past few days! I was completely unprepared and wore clothing for a much warmer day. I'm looking forward to the 70 degrees returning tomorrow.

I had a good night: I made some killer lasagna and spent a few hours working on my portfolio. I've been trying to narrow it down to my favorite photos of all time, including wedding and just miscellaneous photos I've taken over time. It's coming along pretty well. I have a few ideas for what I want to do as far as a website but that will come much later.

Alex also got home relatively early so we've had some time to hang out, which is nice. Last night he got in at 11:30 so I was already asleep.

It's about that time again though and I must be heading off to bed. I made myself an appointment to get my Lava Stone massage on Thursday :-) I can't wait! I wanted to get it today as work had me frustrated but I didn't realize I needed to make an appointment.

Happy Tuesday!

Comments