Sick...again


Well, I went to the Doctor today (Student Health on campus; they're some of my main clients so they all know me well) and they said they don't think I have strep. She said I probably just picked up whatever virus is going around and it's only manifesting itself as a sore throat. So while it's good that I don't have strep, it stinks because that means I just have to wait it out. I have been trying everything to make my throat feel better but almost nothing has worked. This is one of the worst sore throats I've experienced so I'm desperate for anything. I've tried cough drops, gargling warm salty water, hot tea with honey (feels good but not long lasting), and gum (surprisingly that works the best so far). I picked up this "Tylenol Warming" stuff that I'm hoping will just knock me out tonight.

Here's to warmer times...

Comments