Argh


I hate Cox with a passion! We have had nothing but trouble with our TV service since we signed up for it almost a year ago. We pretty much only watch HD channels and they are very spotty. It is rare that a TV show isn't interrupted by the channel cutting out or being fragmented. Whenever we try to record a show to our DVR box, it only records about half of the time. Most of the time it just shows a blank screen when we try to play it back. We've had 3 technicians come out and none of them have been able to help us. So I called Cox tonight to see if we can get some of our money back because we are paying $140 a month for TV service we're just not getting. She tells me they don't guarantee the HD channels because they are free (even though you have to buy other packages to get HD). So I asked her if we could get rid of the basic channels since we don't watch them and just have HD. She responded by saying you have to keep the basic to get HD...so I guess they're not free, are they? So she offered to give me a "customer courtesy one time gift" of $10. Oh how generous of you Cox. That won't even cover 10% of my monthly bill. I hate Cox. So there's my rant...

Tomorrow is Friday...good thing! I'm bummed though because Alex has to work on Saturday afternoon even though he's been working the late shift all week. So it's been a week of me hardly seeing Alex...I usually see him about an hour a day now. It stinks :( And still no news on the house...

Here's a close up of the flowers Alex got me a few days ago. Stargazer lilies are my favorite :-)

Comments