"Sitting here resting my bones"


It's a lazy type of day! It's sunny so I'm basking in it on the bed like a cat. I know this photo is a bit washed out but I kind of like it. I forgot to change the ISO to compensate for the sunshine and lack of flash but it works for me.

Sorry for the lack of self-portraits lately. There was a hammie crisis 2 nights ago. One of my hamsters is a big bully and picks on the others (her sisters). I had already separated one of them (there are 3) a month or so ago but I picked up one of them and noticed blood on my hands. Turns out she'd torn up her sister's belly and she was bleeding pretty badly. So I had to figure out how to divvy the cage up into 3 sections. She seems to be doing well now though, just has a scab. I think she'll be ok.

We are still waiting to hear about the house. It's so hard to be patient! We want to know :-) Diane has said she feels really good about this sale...the best she's ever felt about a short sale because it's professionally negotiated. The trust is held by 2 banks, Wells Fargo and Wachovia. One of the banks has already accepted our offer so we're just waiting on the other.

I can't remember if I've posted this photo yet. If I have, let me know and I'll replace it. This photo makes me chuckle :-)

Comments

Veronica said…
Cute pic of you, Marp.