Somethin's cookin!


What is Marley doing in the kitchen?!

.................................


Don't get your panties (or Jockeys) in a bunch, it's powdered sugar ;-) I'm baking cookies, silly! Tomorrow is the GMU ITU Department Christmas party, woohoo! It's a great excuse for me to bake. Who could resist little frosted stars and candy canes? I hope they are a hit!

I saw something crazy today...I was driving down Main Street (a divided highway at this point) in Fairfax when I saw this woman driving on the other side of the road in the wrong direction! And to top it off, she almost hit a cop on a motorcycle!! He looked absolutely livid! He completely stopped traffic, made her turn around and gave her ass a ticket! Sheesh, women like her make women everywhere look bad.

On another note, I was bored at work today (not to mention ridiculously tired) and was thinking about how silly the word "neat" is...not in the sense of something being clean and tidy, but that something is interesting. It's such a boring word. "Oh, NEAT!" It's like "great"...that one's lame too...

It's time for me to do something else. Until tomorrow...





Comments