Hello World!


Well, here goes nothing.

For a few months I've wanted to do a project. I've seen it done so many times, however I have decided it's still something I really want to do.

Ok, here's the idea: I take a picture of myself every day for a year. Call it 365 Me. And as far as the name of my blog, someone who loves taking photos is typically called a Shutterbug. Well, I figure since this will feature mostly my "mug", that's what I'll be...a Shutter Mug. So I think it will be a lot of fun, really try my patience and time, and occasionally, I'll get a bit nerdy. Those of you who know anything about programming will understand the title to my post...

With each post I'll give a short (or long) explanation of why I took the photo so I'll start with the first one...

I took this picture early in the morning before I left for work. It is kind of to say "This is me!" and "Am I really going to be able to do this?"

I hope to keep up with this. I think it will be a test of my self discipline

Comments