Back in time...



Alright so this is Saturday's post. I'm going back in time to make up for lost time.

Anyway, pretty self-explanatory...these are the Christmas M&M's, dark chocolate of course. I LOVE these and they really don't last long in this apartment. This was the last little bit in the bowl...looks a little like I'm giving them up as an offering, haha. Those little buggers are deadly :-)

I'm tellin' ya, it's tough to get perspective like that in a self-portrait. It took a few different takes before it turned out how I wanted.

I spent Saturday baking all kinds of goodies with Alex's mom. We made double chocolate biscotti, gingerbread biscotti, white chocolate pretzel bark, snickerdoodles, and chocolate toffee cookies. The chocolate toffee cookies are ridiculously rich! LOVE 'em! Marie also got me an adorable apron for baking in. Maybe I'll use that for a future post. It's pretty darn cute!

Comments