Sugarloaf Mountain

yesterday Alex and I went hiking at Sugarloaf Mountain in MD after I had a small wedding to shoot in Leesburg in the morning
Sugarloaf is neat because there's a lot of history to learn there; a lot of old foundations and machinery
Giant man!
It was a perfect day for a hike!
Us!
Just enjoying the view
Having a little snack that Alex made; homemade granola bars that were delicious!
Us at the second overlook
Check out the vulture spreading its wings!
They all congregated on this rock
What in the heck are these?  Stone age toilets?
Cool old foundation and fireplace
The Stone Mansion
With an awesome backyard!  Sugarloaf Mountain also has another mansion but a wedding was going on when we were there so we didn't get a chance to check out the grounds.  Pretty awesome place to get married though!

Once I get some editing done, I'll share some pics from the wedding I shot yesterday morning

Comments